We're in Toronto!
April 20, 2017
And the Atlantic BoyChoir tour begins... Guess who was on our flight to Toronto!! Yes...it is one of our Honorary Patrons Kellie Walsh. It was the very first flight for some of our youngest singers.
Once we arrived in Toronto we headed downtown via UPExpress!!! We covered a lot of ground:
- CN Tower...the glass floor
- Royal Ontario Museum - Blue whale exhibit
- Workshop with amazing Dr. Hilary Apfelstadt (University of Toronto)
- Aquarium of Canada
- Union Station
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- St. Michael's Choir School
- Private Tour of Air Canada Centre
- CBC Toronto
WE DID IT!!!! Our debut concert downtown Toronto was a huge success! We are grateful to our wonderful audience and our special guests-friends Dr. Hilary Apfelstadt and St. Michael's Choir School with Maria Conkey and Stephen Handrigan!!!
And after a very busy day, well deserved hot tub and SWIMMING!!